Save Time - Use E Consult
- A more convenient way to get help from your Surgery for your condition, symptoms or administrative requests.
- E Consult allows you to explain why you require a non-urgent appointment, which means you don't have to spend the first few minutes of the consultation explaining everything again.
- E Consults are completed online (limited availability).
- The Practice will then decide how best to help you - you may not even have to visit the Surgery.
- After your E Consult has been reviewed the Practice will get back to let you know what the next steps are.
- Please note, completing an E Consult form does not mean you will automatically be seen by a clinician any quicker.